Fostering Friendships and a Community Lifestyle with Like-Minded Seniors
Is Independent Living right for you?
- I want to remain independent as long as I am able.
- I would like assistance with home maintenance and repairs.
- I would enjoy the opportunity to meet new people in a social setting.
- I am willing to move from where I live now.
- I would feel more secure in a community environment.
- I would like accessibility to care and/or assistance with daily needs.
Our 1 and 2 bedroom independent living cottages include spacious floor plans, large screened patios, a fully equipped kitchen, as well as a laundry room with a full-sized washer and dryer. All cottages feature inviting, scenic views of the spring-fed pond or wooded hillside and are conveniently located near Boerne.
Cottage residents enjoy dining options, which include daily home delivery of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For the comfort and convenience of our residents, light, weekly housekeeping is provided, as well as community and ground maintenance. Scheduled activities enhance the quality of life and encourage new friendships. Tour now to reserve your favorite cottage.
- Spacious 1 & 2 Bedrooms with Safety Features
- Large, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Full, Private Bathroom with Walk-In Shower
- Large Kitchen with Appliances Included
- Laundry Room with a Full-Size Washer & Dryer
- Screened Front Porch
- Handicap Accessibility
- Ample Natural Lighting
- Paid Utilities
- Home Delivery of 3 Meals Daily
- Light Weekly Housekeeping
- Scheduled Activities
- Senior Buddies Availability